Tuesday, October 2, 2012

7dpiui (Med Try #3)

Well, I am finally starting to feel better. I had a very rough day yesterday. I still don't know if it was the flu or a bad reaction to the trigger leaving my body. All I know is today I took a pregnancy test and the trigger is finally out of my body. Definitely feeling some bloating today (although I have been making myself drink lots of water after not eating/drinking much the last two days) and very sore and enlarged boobs. I don't usually get sore/enlarged boobs so I am hoping this is a good sign. I actually have forced myself to think very positively today and looked at some baby things on pinterest and glanced a few times at the baby picture of our anonymous sperm donor. I keep it on my desktop to look at when I am feeling negative.

I think we have also decided that we will probably take a break if this try doesn't work out, and then go back in Nov or Dec for IVF. That will give us time to save up some more money and for me to go back to being myself. I am in shape and have always exercised regularly. These drugs have really made me feel blah and not at all motivated to work out. Most of the time I am either crampy and miserable on my period, or crampy and bloated on the clomid and trigger. There just aren't many days when I feel like working out. I really hope I can get back to that, whether it is while taking a break or while enjoying my pregnancy.

I probably will test over the weekend some time so I will update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment